- A Dynamic Discrete Choice Model of Reverse Mortgage Borrower Behavior, with Jason Blevins, Donald Haurin and Stephanie Moulton, International Economic Review, Forthcoming.
- Impacts of Social and Economic Factors on the Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China, with Yun Qiu and Xi Chen, Journal of Population Economics, 2020. GLO discussion paper.
- The Effects of Gun Control on Crimes: A Spatial Interactive Fixed-Effects Approach, with Lung-fei Lee, Empirical Economics, 2018(55), 10.1007/s00181-017-1415-2.
- The Accuracy of Senior Households’ Estimates of Home Values: Application to the Reverse Mortgage Decision, with Donald Haurin and Stephanie Moulton, Real Estate Economics, 2018(46), 10.1111/1540-6229.12197.
- A Spatial Panel Data Model with Time Varying Endogenous Weights Matrices and Common Factors, with Lung-fei Lee, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2018(72), 10.1016/j.regsciurbeco.2017.03.007. Matlab program: estimation, simulation.
- Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Models with Interactive Fixed Effects, with Lung-fei Lee, Journal of Econometrics, 2017(197), 10.1016/j.jeconom.2016.12.001. Supplementary file. Matlab program: estimation, simulation.
- Spatial Variation in Reverse Mortgages Usage: House Price Dynamics and Consumer Selection, with Donald Haurin, Chao Ma, Stephanie Moulton, Max Schmeiser and Jason Seligman, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2016(53), pp. 392-417. Working paper version.
- An Analysis of Default Risk in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Program, with Stephanie Moulton and Donald Haurin, Journal of Urban Economics, 2015(90), pp. 17-34. Published version. Working paper version.